Aspiring Women Leaders Programme
Friday 17th & Saturday 18th February 2017
The aim of this programme is for Aspiring Women Leaders to develop leadership skills and competencies, to build self-confidence, and be more effective business managers.
Attendees aspiring to future promotion and advancement will learn how to maximise their potential and strengthen their leadership skills. Achieving this will require an evolution in the way you, as an Executive Women Leader, think about your role, what you choose to focus on, the skills you need to develop and the behaviours you should demonstrate. The programme will draw on the concept of the ‘Leadership Shadow’ and build on your experience, your perceptions and your workplace realities, and encourage you to continue developing yourself as a leader.
Programmes will take place over two days and explores a new theme on each:
- Day 1 – Honing Individual Leadership Skills and Aspirations
- Day 2 – Tackling Organisational Culture and Personal Resilience
Skills and themes to be explored throughout the programme include:
- Establishing Leadership Credibility; exploring principles and models of leadership to improve leadership performance
- Developing individual communication strategies; exploring the power of networking and influence to more effectively manage up, down and across the organisation
- Challenging organisational culture; developing personal strategies to overcome bias and stereotyping
- Exploring the power of choice; taking ownership of career advancement and work/life balance; ‘the Leadership gym’
- Strengthening individual brand
The next programme will take place in Amman, Jordan on 17th & 18th February 2017 and will cost $705 per person. To book your place, please click the green button below and complete the form. Alternatively, you can request more information – including details of our plans to hold the programme in London, Manchester, Pune and Hong Kong – by clicking the blue button.
Book Your Place
Request More Information
|Venue:||Zain Innovation Campus ZINC, King Hussein Business Park|
|Cost:||$705 per person including 2-day course with refreshments|
|Time:||Arrive at 08:30 for an 09:00 start|
|Dates:||17th – 18th February 2017|