Zain Innovation Campus ZINC
King Hussein Business Park Building 23
King Abdullah II Street
Zinc Innovation Campus
Topics will include:
- Focusing on your values and developing your personal brand
- Improving negotiation and influencing skills
- Positive politics and reframing an argument
- Identifying sources of power and how to best implement them
- Enhancing an organization’s brand during times of crisis
- Determining whether to push or pull when influencing colleagues
- Leaving a lasting impression
To quote one client recently:
“What if we develop our people and they leave?”
“What if you don’t and they stay?”
Who is this for?
You want to increase the leadership capability of yourself and your organisation.
14th April 2018
Director IDG/Chairman of IDG Middle East
Jimmy facilitates and coaches multidisciplinary and multiorganizational teams in collaborating effectively to achieve challenging performance goals.
Based in London, Jimmy is regularly in Amman where he has lead the Senior Civil Service Development Programme over the past seven years.
He particularly enjoys enabling clever people to be more effective in dealing with human beings and working with a cross-section of Jordanians aged between 16 and 60!
Noor’s responsibilities are to help build a world-class regional brand synonymous with leadership development programmes that achieve sustainable behavioural change.
Specifically, Noor engages in strategic business development, programme design & facilitation.
She is an executive and certified coach with The Coaching Training Institute; CTI. She has years of experience in facilitation & programme design on self-development & youth empowerment.