Strategic Leadership in Action
Have you ever had to make a tough decision on a bad day with imperfect information and where the stakes were high? If so, you recognise the demanding environment facing today’s business leaders – where the challenges are often unknown; black or white decisions no longer exist; each decision seems to require significant trade-offs; and your workforce doesn’t always understand the cause.
The Strategic Leadership in Action programme, which we run in partnership with Cass Business School, is a leadership development course that combines intellectual insight with the experiential expertise available at the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst. Participants benefit from a programme split between developing leadership characteristics and applying them in a realistic business environment. Experiencing a range of leadership and business challenges in a safe, risk-free environment will equip participants with the tools to deal with such scenarios and effectively lead the organisation out of them.
Typically aimed at Managing Directors, Regional Directors, Country Managers and Partners with profit and loss responsibility, the programme is relevant to all industries and businesses of all size, including multi-nationals and entrepreneurs.
Please view the video below to find out more:
Benefits for the participant:
- Improve your leadership capabilities in an unprecedented learning laboratory and prestigious location reserved for world leaders.
- Hone core skills required to create scalable organisational impact in areas such as motivation and team building; communication and influence; problem solving and decision making; and leading and managing change.
- Maximise your ability, confidence and commitment to taking responsibility at the highest level, strategically and effectively leading through thinking, planning and communication challenges.
- Gain access to an enhanced professional network and create long-term business relationships with senior leaders across various sectors and locations.
- Make connections with academics and entrepreneurs at Cass Business School and RMAS.
- Receive Cass Executive Education alumni status and invitations to future networking events.
Benefits for the organisation:
- Develop your leaders’ commercial acumen, risk anagement, negotiation and mediation skills to
execute strategy successfully.
- Deepen your executives’ C-suite perspective on key business processes such as values-based leadership, leadership communications, business management, people development, shareholder relations, financial management, operational efficiency and effectiveness and corporate reputation management.
- Embolden your leaders with the confidence that they have worked with some of the world’s best, taking insightful personal feedback back to your organisation to continue their development and catalyse a true learning organisation.
To find out more and to register your please complete this form.