WHO WE ARE
Inspirational Development Group
We deliver sustainable behavioural change in individuals that improves the organisational performance of our clients
Since we began in 2000, we have been designing and delivering high-quality, intensive development programmes for individuals that are aligned with the organisational goals of our clients such that they achieve quantifiable and relevant business results.
Our aim is to be seen as trusted business advisors by our clients. Our drive is to be valued for the difference we make to the organisations we work with.
We achieve this through our understanding of the strategic importance of people development and its impact on business performance. In the world’s service-driven environment, creating a sustainable competitive advantage from people is critical to meeting the long term strategic aims and objectives of all organisations across all sectors.
This is at the heart of the IDG philosophy, which has been built on the following core principles:
- We demonstrate a real understanding of business.
- We build long term mutually beneficial relationships with our clients.
- We deliver solutions – we do not sell products.
- We evidence the value we add for our clients through a variety of measurement tools.
To deliver this philosophy our people are drawn from a spectrum of cultural backgrounds. We have academics, sports men and women, former military personnel and business people. Drawn together to form relevant client teams, this eclectic mix:
- Constructively challenges “perceived wisdom” and leads the debate on developing talent.
- Designs bespoke solutions that are tailored to the needs of the client.
- Takes pride in the quality of the end-to-end service delivered.
- Consistently delivers a measurable and sustainable return on investment for clients.
- Embraces technology, applying it to enhance the proposed solutions.
- Understands the cost of what we do but also the value we bring.
- Selfless commitment to deliver excellence to our clients and make a real and measurable difference.
- Courage to challenge the status quo.
- Discipline to design, develop and deliver what we promise, on time and to budget.
- Integrity in all our commercial affairs.
- Loyalty to and development of our clients, our staff and our suppliers.
- Respect for others.
View and download the IDG brochure
We'd love to hear from you.
Search Our Site
Please complete the form below to get in touch.
Alternatively, you can email or call our London, Sandhurst, India, Oman or Dubai offices direct using the buttons below the form.
Please visit our Policy Centre to read our policies on Privacy, GDPR, Corporate Social Responsibility and Anti-bribery and Corruption.