COMPLIMENTARY TASTER EVENT November, Dubai
Leadership Insights Taster Programme
A 2-day programme exploring the progression to Senior Leadership & the challenge of ‘Leading Through Others’ at the Strategic Level.
What is the aim of the programme?
To introduce participants to IDG’s style, methodologies and services whilst creating a stimulating debate on the issues of importance to an aspiring senior leader.
We will be exploring the implicit theories of leadership, strategic team decision making, personal challenges of leadership, the psychology of change and influence, and introducing what for many may be a new concept that we believe is vital for any leader: Followership.
The programme will give participants an insight into several key leadership development methodologies which can be applied to personal and professional development. This ‘taste’ of our methods will showcase what we do, what makes us different, and how we may be able to partner with your organisation in the future.
Who is this for?
- You want to increase the leadership capability of your organisation.
- You are an executive, senior HR person, or similar organisational decision maker.
This programme will provide high potential Leaders with a developmental experience designed to enhance their strategic thinking and practice around:
- Developing how they see themselves as individual leaders with strategic responsibilities
- How they see themselves as part of a collective leadership – that runs as a thread throughout the business and encourages every member of a company to feel responsible for achieving some or all of “The Plan”
- Understanding, shaping and cascading the business’s strategic plans and policies and the role of leadership – at all levels – in that process
Key Learning and Development Objectives:
- An enhanced understanding of their personal and professional development issues
- An ability to exert greater strategic influence inside the business
- Rethinking Leadership as a ‘meaning maker’ – exploring the role of the leader as an agent for change, thought leader and role model
- Setting Organisational Context – “What am I doing here and Why?”
- Peripheral Vision – how well do I collaborate?
- Designing, briefing, and implementing a plan – refresher
- Time Efficiency
- Leadership and its Impact on Followership – what kind of Follower are you?
Request more information on the programme
Need Assistance? Call us on +44 (0)20 7798 2848 or email us
4th and 5th November 2018.
FREE. There is no charge for attending the programme.
The Address Montgomerie, Dubai, UAE.