Anti-Bribery and Corruption
IDG ensures that our people are never in a position to accept offers or promises, nor give financial (or other) advantage to another person with the intention of inducing or rewarding that person to act improperly. All interactions are done legitimately and all conduct is open and transparent. Our people are carefully recruited and do not have illegal, dishonest or criminal backgrounds. Our people are measured for their code of conduct using our performance management process and evidence is collated from Line Management, Peers, Clients and Delegates.
The participation and co-operation of all employees is vital to the success of this policy.
Adherence to our company values is paramount and upheld throughout the company.
IDG Company Values:
- Selfless Commitment to deliver excellence to our clients and make a real and measurable difference
- Courage to challenge the status quo
- Discipline to design, develop and deliver what we promise, on time and to budget
- Integrity in all our commercial affairs
- Loyalty to our clients and our staff
Gifts and Gratuities – IDG’s policy discourages the receipt of gifts and gratuities, particularly from individuals or firms with which IDG has had business dealings. All such gifts and gratuities should be politely declined.