Working with Our Clients
IDG values its relationships with its clients. We believe the flexibility in our approach with our clients and participants is one of our key strengths. We bring our innovation and delivery expertise to client problems by understanding their needs and creating a solution based response.
Our preferred style of operating is to form a collaborative relationship with clients, understanding their needs and desired outcomes and working with them to ensure programmes are delivered in an innovative and cost effective manner.
Along with understanding and embracing those of the client, we abide and adhere to our company values, which are:
- Selfless commitment to deliver excellence to our clients and make a real and measurable difference
- Courage to challenge the status quo
- Discipline to design, develop and deliver what we promise, on time and to budget
- Integrity in all our commercial affairs
- Loyalty to our clients and our staff
IDG operates an Account Management structure to ensure the client is provided with a consistent approach, as well as enabling strong, trusting relationships to be built. The IDG Account Management Team meet on a regular basis and discuss the following mandatory items:
- Update from Client Project Meetings
- Review of Post implementation reviews, Kirkpatricks, Dashboards,
- Outstanding Actions
- Progress against Project Plan (which will be set out in the following PM stages – Initiation, Planning, Execution and Closure)
The IDG Account Management Team (Account Director/Manager/Project Manager) attend weekly Account Meetings with the client – preferably face to face at client offices (timelines may change at the request of the client) where the following are discussed as a minimum:
- Service Availability & Reliability
- Quality of Materials (if provided by IDG)
- Problem Resolution (monitored by Programme Sponsor)
- Overall Continuous Improvement (review of evaluation data)
- Quality of Invoicing
The IDG Account Management Team would also recommend holding a separate Quarterly & Yearly Review Meeting which looks more strategically at the project.