Team and Executive Coaching
Personalised development to improve performance, solve problems, and identify new opportunities
Quality coaching leads to better performance
Effective, personalised coaching helps you achieve your business goals, solve difficult challenges, spot new possibilities, and expand and enhance skillsets.
For you as a leader or manager, it leads to more assured decision-making, more effective communication, more productive delegation, and more confident delivery.
For your team: better collaboration, better stakeholder management, better project delivery, and of course better teamwork.
On-demand coaching fits your schedule. It adapts to your circumstances. It gives you exactly what you need.
Find the right coach for you
We offer a selection of coaches, all highly trained, with a wealth of personal and professional experience from a variety of industries. They have backgrounds in the military, sport, or business – and in some cases, all three.
Our coaches benefit from having access to the IDG leadership development toolkit, relevant to leaders of all levels, all industries and most business challenges.
Your coach will support, guide and challenge you, helping you reach the destination you have chosen.
IDG offers two types of coaching:
Personalised, one-to-one: our approach is entirely participant-led. Sessions can be conducted online, by phone, or face-to-face where possible.
Executive coaching is the right choice for people facing the following challenges:
- I would like to understand how to maximise my potential and what may be blocking me from achieving it.
- I am having difficulties with a particular issue that I need to develop if I am to progress in my career.
- I want to continue my personal leadership development with a bespoke package to fit in with my schedule.
- I want to work on my personal resilience and emotional intelligence.
- There are people in my team who I need to have a difficult conversation with and I’d like to work with somebody on my communication and delivery.
- Motivation and morale in my team is a bit low and I’d like to understand how to improve it.
- I need some help with communication and framing.
Team Coaching is not about being dysfunctional or struggling: most teams will benefit from it at some stage of their development. It’s about embeding the right behaviours and characteristics in a focused, personalised way.
Whether small or large, localised or multi-national, salesfloor or executive: Team Coaching closes the potential vs realisation gap and points everyone in the right direction.
Using a variety of tools and techniques Team Coaching can help with:
- overcoming specific challenges
- refocusing responsibilities
- supporting creation of a clear, defined strategy
- improving communication
- developing trust
- having productive conversations
- innovative thinking